Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard city , aquila , and darkmoor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2015
wizard city has places like unicorn way , triton avenue , cyclop lane , fire cat alley , calosses boulvard , crab alley , dark cave , hunted cave , and night shade

aquila has places like cyclop lane , zue palace , atlantis , and the cave in aquila

and darkmoor has 1 place and it is spider queen's palace .

myth rules

Survivor
Jan 26, 2015
gorman skullblood is my wizard 101 name i'm a myth wizard and a level 16

myth rules

Survivor
Jan 26, 2015
aquila you get to by cyclop lane ( my home street )
  1. you must be a level 30 and above to get to aquila
  2. in aquila you need to beat 3 booses
  3. aquila has 3 dungens
  4. and I have more up dates when i go to aquila

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
Aquila is actually a part of Wizard City, and its dungeons are called Mount Olympus, Atlantea, and Tartaurus. Also, here is actually a lot more than three bosses in Aquila. Darkmoor is also a part of Wizard City, and it has three areas (which are all dungeons), the Castle Darkmoor dungeon, the Graveyard, and the Upper Halls. The Shadow Palace is actually in Khrysalis, which is an entirely different world than Wizard City.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2015
you get to darkmoor at level 98. my friend xopower99xo said that. i'm trying to get to darkmoor by becoming a friend that is going to darkmoor. you must stand by the green and black thing (in nightshade(back behinged the tree)
myth rules
p.s. my name in the game is gorman skullblood.

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
kingnic1101 on Oct 27, 2015 wrote:
you get to darkmoor at level 98. my friend xopower99xo said that. i'm trying to get to darkmoor by becoming a friend that is going to darkmoor. you must stand by the green and black thing (in nightshade(back behinged the tree)
myth rules
p.s. my name in the game is gorman skullblood.
Darkmoor is lvl 100+

Survivor
Jan 26, 2015
in darkmoor do they use shadow magic

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
"myth rules" - kingnic1101
myth is a good school but I think Shadow is better.

Hero
May 07, 2015
kingnic1101 on Nov 27, 2015 wrote:
in darkmoor do they use shadow magic
yep they do when i get to level 100 NO DARKMOOR FOR ME lol ok until i get my new shadow spell