Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rockhammers jewel pack?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
I bought a few and I am confused. I was expecting a pack of jewels. Why is there tc in them and common reagents? I could have bought most at the bazaar. This needs to be renamed to Rockhammers pack of random junk. I won't buy these anymore and I think the name should be changed as not to mislead people.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
valerian ice on Sep 25, 2015 wrote:
I bought a few and I am confused. I was expecting a pack of jewels. Why is there tc in them and common reagents? I could have bought most at the bazaar. This needs to be renamed to Rockhammers pack of random junk. I won't buy these anymore and I think the name should be changed as not to mislead people.
Agreed.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
valerian ice on Sep 25, 2015 wrote:
The pack is NOT JUNK, it has rare reagents like Orichalcum, Mithril, tungsten, and Nickel in it!
Not to mention it has jewels in it (I even remember getting a percentage damage jewel in it)

So no it's not "junk" as you claim it is

Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Sep 27, 2015 wrote:
The pack is NOT JUNK, it has rare reagents like Orichalcum, Mithril, tungsten, and Nickel in it!
Not to mention it has jewels in it (I even remember getting a percentage damage jewel in it)

The ones I bought were junk. Come on, one jewel and the rest tc and reagents? They should be renamed to reflect what is in them so people do not think that it is a pack of just jewels.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
The jewels I got were pretty low level, I had expected them to scale with ones level, like hoard pack gear.

Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
Tatiana Winterhear... on Sep 28, 2015 wrote:
The jewels I got were pretty low level, I had expected them to scale with ones level, like hoard pack gear.
I agree.

Delver
May 12, 2012
Yeah, it is very weird stuff. Reagents and treasure cards aren't jewels. Not even close to similar. They always have junk items in packs. Yes, there are some good reagents and possibly some good tc depending on what your situation is, but when a pack has more junk than more good stuff you are obviously getting some type of junk. Luckily, before I bought any I checked the Wiki & saw the very long list of reagents in the RockHammer's Jewel Pack (you can check too on the link).

So, yes, it is pretty much a pack full of weird stuff. I suggest it should be renamed RockHammer's Stuff Pack
~ Allison Dragongem 80

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Sep 27, 2015 wrote:

Just a fyi. There aren't any percentage damage jewels except pet jewels and the rackhammer pack just has item jewels only no pet jewels. You can check Wizard101 wiki if you want to confirm what I'm saying. Only way to get a damage percentage boost jewel is from a pet jewel. And those can be won, crafted or in the purreau plentiful pet provisions. All the item damage jewels are flat boost.