Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar Button

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hey fellow wizards! So I was doing some crafting ready to get to the bazaar when I thought, "Oh man. I'm all the way here in Celestia! Time to get to my home, to wizard city, to the commons, through shopping district..." Why not there be a button near the home and commons button for the bazaar? We can get in and out much more faster. Let me know what you guys think!
See ya in the spiral.

Katie Watergem

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
That's a great idea! I was in the Forum in Dragonspyre. I just finished questing and I had to go to the Basilica, to the world gate, to Wizard City, then the Bazaar. I marked that area so I didn't have to go ALL THE WAY BACK, however yes, this idea would make it much easier for everyone.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Bazaar teleport tapestries are craftable now. You can teleport to your house and if you have the tapestry, just click on it and you're at the bazaar.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
FunWizzygirl100 on Sep 11, 2015 wrote:
Hey fellow wizards! So I was doing some crafting ready to get to the bazaar when I thought, "Oh man. I'm all the way here in Celestia! Time to get to my home, to wizard city, to the commons, through shopping district..." Why not there be a button near the home and commons button for the bazaar? We can get in and out much more faster. Let me know what you guys think!
See ya in the spiral.

Katie Watergem
What are you going to do with that extra 30 seconds this will save you?
Honestly, if you port to your Dorm Room it's only a 20-30 second trip to the Bazaar, then you can port back to your crafting area from there. And like Tatiana said, there are tapestries available that will do what you want to do but even without using a tapestry it's really not a lot of time. When you consider the "cool down" periods for porting it may not save you any time at all! Personally I think it's a lot of programming for a function that's not really necessary.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Tatiana Winterhear... on Sep 14, 2015 wrote:
Bazaar teleport tapestries are craftable now. You can teleport to your house and if you have the tapestry, just click on it and you're at the bazaar.
this is exactly the method I use. hit the home button, enter my home, go to the wall that has the crafted tapestry, hit the X. Whole thing takes about 10 seconds or so

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Oh sorry! I took a break from Wizard101 and just got back into this game so I didn't realize there was a Bazaar tapestry! Thanks for your feedback though!

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
FunWizzygirl100 on Sep 11, 2015 wrote:
See ya in the spiral.

Katie Watergem
Lol, YES! Also, I could use a second mark location button...

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
MadisonWinterHorn on Sep 15, 2015 wrote:
Lol, YES! Also, I could use a second mark location button...
I do like the idea of an additional "mark". This would be especially useful for places like the key bosses in Mooshu, Avalon and Darkmoor that take a while to get to.

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Craft and use tapestries to port to bazaar - there are like a dozen tapestries...