Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A calendar for member benefits?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2012
hi I was wondering why don't we have a type of calendar system for member benefits, or so we know any sales or any promotions for any exciting things, I understand because it changes a lot but what if it was like a monthly calendar? Interested to know

Survivor
Apr 04, 2015
Has this been answered yet? This is a great idea for event planning. Not EVERYTHING need go on this calendar in order to keep surprises going, however, planning for the next, say, Double Gardening event would be very beneficial.

On that note, when is the next double gardening event coming up?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Anna Sparkletail on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
Has this been answered yet? This is a great idea for event planning. Not EVERYTHING need go on this calendar in order to keep surprises going, however, planning for the next, say, Double Gardening event would be very beneficial.

On that note, when is the next double gardening event coming up?
They'd lose money if they did that. People would just wait and never buy crown seeds. Be thankful for the events when they come. The only events that I could see putting on a calendar would be BOXES and Lost Pages. The member benefits should remain a surprise gift from KI, not something to be expected or something owed to you.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2015
I would be very surprised to see that on Nov. 1st there was a surprise gardening rewards event posted for Nov. 23rd. Wow! They would make so much money!