Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winter sweaters idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
So guys i have an idea i want to suggest. I dont think that it could happen this upcoming winter but i would love it if we could have oversized sweaters for our wizards!! When i say oversized i mean like having oversized sleeves. The patterns on them could be snowflakes with a snowman in the front and/or stars moons and suns representing astral spells. Also the sweaters dont have to have stats so that you could stitch it, making your wizard fierce and cute at the same time. owo so um feedback would be nice, have a nice day~

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
I think your idea is a pretty good idea i completely agree with you. i hope they can add this to the game

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
ok so i think that would be a great idea but i have one question for you

when you say (winter sweaters( what do you mean like do you mean it has to be a winter sweater for winter only

in wizard101 its pretty much always sunny except for in colossous boulevard

i have another suggestion
maybe wizard 101 could have seasons in the game so that in the winter season you can have sweaters and boots and scarfs and in summer you can have summer themed clothing
the same goes for fall and spring

Taylor Searider Magus Thamaturge level 31 ice

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
Well when i said winter, i meant because winter is coming soon and i thought it would be cool to see wizards in sweaters during this time and going on to the next year...if that makes sense to you. I want the sweaters to premeire during the winter is all

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
Falling with the r... on Sep 7, 2015 wrote:
Well when i said winter, i meant because winter is coming soon and i thought it would be cool to see wizards in sweaters during this time and going on to the next year...if that makes sense to you. I want the sweaters to premeire during the winter is all
I love this idea and i can not wait to see if they add this to the game. I really love the design idea's for the sweaters and also think it would be cool to add an effect of your choice to these winter sweaters. Such as animated snow flakes around you , or sun rays, maybe leafs, or rain ! Would be a great way to make winter interesting!

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
oh yeah i understand now

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Tavia RedBreeze on Sep 9, 2015 wrote:
I love this idea and i can not wait to see if they add this to the game. I really love the design idea's for the sweaters and also think it would be cool to add an effect of your choice to these winter sweaters. Such as animated snow flakes around you , or sun rays, maybe leafs, or rain ! Would be a great way to make winter interesting!
you are so right! i completely agree with this too! i really hope they add your ideas to the game!

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
oh yes i get it now.