Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zeus versus Gladiator team ups

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Is there any way to create a separate team up for the Gladiator in Mount Olympus? More times than I can count, I have joined a team for Zeus, only to find the other players are farming the Gladiator. This leaves me to solo the entire dungeon, which my level 31 storm cannot do, and a time penalty for joining another team.

Has anyone else run into the Zeus versus Gladiator problem?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Snee432 on Aug 24, 2015 wrote:
Is there any way to create a separate team up for the Gladiator in Mount Olympus? More times than I can count, I have joined a team for Zeus, only to find the other players are farming the Gladiator. This leaves me to solo the entire dungeon, which my level 31 storm cannot do, and a time penalty for joining another team.

Has anyone else run into the Zeus versus Gladiator problem?
Yeah it is problematic since the Gladiator doesn't have his own dedicated sigil. I've made some people unhappy because I'll go in to farm the Gladiator and other folks jump on my sigil... then when I tell them I'm not there for the entire gauntlet they get upset. Because it's a fight within a fight situation it's tough to get a full team together that's dedicated to fighting ONLY the Gladiator.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
I agree because someday I will go for the ring and it will be difficult assemble a team.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
This has become an even bigger problem when all these level 30's have the ability to do Glad which is only meant for 90+. Even though you tell them you're here for Glad, and that you need people your level, these foolish low levels keep jumping on the sigil with you. A level 90 along with three other level 30's will probably either fail to beat Glad or it will take over an hour. Anyone lower than 90 shouldn't be able to fight Glad, as it limits the ability for higher levels to find a team that is properly prepared for him. Although, it does give everyone a chance at the enchanted armament pet which is a great pet at a low level, I still think that Zeus and Glad should be made separate dungeons.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Darthvarian on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:
This has become an even bigger problem when all these level 30's have the ability to do Glad which is only meant for 90+. Even though you tell them you're here for Glad, and that you need people your level, these foolish low levels keep jumping on the sigil with you. A level 90 along with three other level 30's will probably either fail to beat Glad or it will take over an hour. Anyone lower than 90 shouldn't be able to fight Glad, as it limits the ability for higher levels to find a team that is properly prepared for him. Although, it does give everyone a chance at the enchanted armament pet which is a great pet at a low level, I still think that Zeus and Glad should be made separate dungeons.
Excellent point; I hadn't considered it from a higher level perspective. I have a level 96 ice, and have been thinking about joining a team for Gladiator. But I know from past attempts, you have to be close to 90 to even have a chance at defeating him. And there's no way to know if, when I click join team, if I am in fact joining a Glad team or a Zeus team.

Thanks, Darthvarian.