Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

DragonSpyre has too many quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2015
This is my second character, just finished MooShu. I can basically finish any world in a day, but DragonSpyrr is taking me a long time. I mean I know it's the world where you defeat Malistare and all, but does this world really have to be that long? You don't even do any fun quests. Please someone tell me why DS is so long,
- Tyler

Hero
May 07, 2015
Explorer
May 02, 2011
Okay heres the answer
When dragonspyre was the last world it had lots of quests and was really hard because basically they waited a very long time for celestia to come out
PS. Be glad malistaire doesnt have 1 million health anymore

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
TylerTheDiviner on Aug 22, 2015 wrote:
This is my second character, just finished MooShu. I can basically finish any world in a day, but DragonSpyrr is taking me a long time. I mean I know it's the world where you defeat Malistare and all, but does this world really have to be that long? You don't even do any fun quests. Please someone tell me why DS is so long,
- Tyler
where are you in Dragonspyre? I am currently working in the fourm, and plan on being finished by Octobers start.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
You think DragonSpyre is long? Khrysalis makes me want to die of boredom. Yea, Dragonspyre was long for me. I usually beat worlds in about a few days, cause I had a questing partner. Before my partner, my plan was to beat the entire game solo, as my first max character (Who is max now, at the time I was like lvl 43) I was doubting my ability to get max, and Dragonspyre took me a month. I agree the quests were soooo boring, no fun ones and no fun bosses. Mostly just: Beat this boss to earn my trust or this: Beat this boss to get the key. The towers with like 7 floors made me cry (Not literally) every time I had to do one. I hated DragonSpyre, and the great spyre didn't help since like no one was at team up, And it was 4:00 Eastern in the middle of July! So I ended up doing the entire place solo, and buying too level one hundred henchmen (Life, and storm) for Malistaire. Dragonspyre holds the worst memories for me, Little did I know. Worse was coming In Zafaria when my entire group ditched me. (Your Friends might not actually be your friends :T)

Savannah DuskShardLevel 100
Savannah FireShardLevel 50 Warlord
Savannah FrostShardLevel 36 Warlord

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Trust me it could be worse! I cannot finish any second arc world in a day unlike first arc. Celestia takes at least four day, zafaria six, Avalon six, Azteca three weeks, and khrysalis takes about a month. You should proabaly get used to long worlds as they are all there is to come.

Samantha Willowdreamer
lvl 100
lvl 91
lvl 48