Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim/Wizard city quest glitch!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2015
ok so I started my character recently so of course did Baldur Goldpaws quest to go to Northguard and talk to the traders but when I was teleported to Northguard I accidently hit the home button and now I either can't go back or when i tp to someone there I can't talk to the traders needed to talk to in order to fulfill the quest and now i'm stuck with the quest! Somebody please help me this is really bugging me!!!

many thanks!

Administrator
Hello,

When you to the world gate in your home or inside Bartleby, is Grizzleheim on the list of worlds you can visit?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 11, 2015
Professor Greyrose on Jul 31, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

When you to the world gate in your home or inside Bartleby, is Grizzleheim on the list of worlds you can visit?
No its not yet, i'm only level 11 and currently questing in cyclops lane as I have done triton avenue and firecat alley

Survivor
Jul 11, 2015
No I haven't unlocked Grizzleheim yet i'm just about to start Colossus Boulevard. The quest from Baldur Goldpaws was one of the first side quests about trading from (I think) Harold Argleston after I completed Unicorn Way.

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
I think I did that too and I believe I just talked to baldur again and I went back