Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for a new world~

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Ok, so my idea for a new world is based on something any exalted wizard will know very well- Darkmoor. I would absolutely love to see a Darkmoor world after Khrysalis! My idea is, everything there is broken and in ruins... Many of Darkmoors inhabitants (which probably look like the Darkmoor herald frogs) are possessed by a dark magic, as well as the effects of slavery are taking a toll. We're here to put the slavery to an end and speak out for those that are possessed...
Just a random idea, what do you guys think?

Lenora SkullShade100

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
You either dont listen to dialogue or you havent finished Khrysalis.
At the end of Khrysalis, Old Cob tells us what the next world will be by telling his "children" to fly away to them.
They will be Polaris, then Empyrea (dont quote my spelling), the Mirage.

In my head, I'm picturing Polaris as an ice world. Much like the icy part of Ravenscar.
Empyrea sounds like an ancient empire. Such as a Roman or Greek city.
Mirage sounds like a fantasy world. Traveling between dreams full of rainbows and unicorns. This one makes the most sense to me because the entire world could be you going through the dreams of good people, but it being the final world Old Cob talks about means we may get to defeat him there. This would send us into his dream, and it would be full of dark creatures and evil. The complete opposite of what our whole journey to that point was.

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Jul 27, 2015 wrote:
At the end of Khrysalis, Old Cob tells us what the next world will be by telling his "children" to fly away to them.

In my head, I'm picturing Polaris as an ice world. Much like the icy part of Ravenscar.
Mirage sounds like a fantasy world. Traveling between dreams full of rainbows and unicorns. This one makes the most sense to me because the entire world could be you going through the dreams of good people, but it being the final world Old Cob talks about means we may get to defeat him there. This would send us into his dream, and it would be full of dark creatures and evil. The complete opposite of what our whole journey to that point was.
I was just sharing my idea on what I thought would be cool. I know my idea would never actually fit into the storyline, and would never actually be real.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
Lenora SkullShade on Jul 27, 2015 wrote:
Ok, so my idea for a new world is based on something any exalted wizard will know very well- Darkmoor. I would absolutely love to see a Darkmoor world after Khrysalis! My idea is, everything there is broken and in ruins... Many of Darkmoors inhabitants (which probably look like the Darkmoor herald frogs) are possessed by a dark magic, as well as the effects of slavery are taking a toll. We're here to put the slavery to an end and speak out for those that are possessed...
Just a random idea, what do you guys think?

Lenora SkullShade100
i thing that would be cool

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Jul 27, 2015 wrote:

You either don't listen to dialogue, or you haven't finished Wysteria.

First off, we don't know they'll be the next worlds. They've all been mentioned before, but still haven't turned up. It may be another arc until we go there, or maybe we won't go there at all! Also:

Polaris, I'm not sure of the lore. Polaris in real life is the North Star, but I understand the ice feeling because of Polar.

For Empyrea, it was mentioned in Wysteria that Sky Squids are there. The world 'empyrean' means 'of or relating to Heaven' or 'the highest part of Heaven, thought by the ancients to be the realm of pure fire'. So I think could be a great opportunity for the last world (of the Old Cob arc), where we use the light of Empyrea against Old Cob.

And Mirage was mentioned in Wysteria too, by the anthropomorphic cat (Nadia Dunestrider I think). Given her attire, many fans believe Mirage is an Arabian world, a sister world to Krokotopia.

Old Cob mentions Hidden Lands and Broken Shores in his speech. I think Hidden Lands could be the realms of Shadow, where reality is slightly different (allies are enemies?) & enemies don't play by the rules (3v1! 3v1!). Broken Shores could be any manner of things, but some clarity on Elik's Edge could always be helpful; maybe the mysterious Elik was a wizard who taught himself? Perhaps we must follow his footsteps and journey below Wizard City...

Well, just thought I'd give you some facts and my own thoughts on things.

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Blaze Sandblade on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
You either don't listen to dialogue, or you haven't finished Wysteria.

First off, we don't know they'll be the next worlds. They've all been mentioned before, but still haven't turned up. It may be another arc until we go there, or maybe we won't go there at all! Also:

Polaris, I'm not sure of the lore. Polaris in real life is the North Star, but I understand the ice feeling because of Polar.

For Empyrea, it was mentioned in Wysteria that Sky Squids are there. The world 'empyrean' means 'of or relating to Heaven' or 'the highest part of Heaven, thought by the ancients to be the realm of pure fire'. So I think could be a great opportunity for the last world (of the Old Cob arc), where we use the light of Empyrea against Old Cob.

And Mirage was mentioned in Wysteria too, by the anthropomorphic cat (Nadia Dunestrider I think). Given her attire, many fans believe Mirage is an Arabian world, a sister world to Krokotopia.

Old Cob mentions Hidden Lands and Broken Shores in his speech. I think Hidden Lands could be the realms of Shadow, where reality is slightly different (allies are enemies?) & enemies don't play by the rules (3v1! 3v1!). Broken Shores could be any manner of things, but some clarity on Elik's Edge could always be helpful; maybe the mysterious Elik was a wizard who taught himself? Perhaps we must follow his footsteps and journey below Wizard City...

Well, just thought I'd give you some facts and my own thoughts on things.
I know that! Please read my other comment on the message like this. I wasn't trying to think of a new world that was going to be real! I was just having fun and being creative. So please before you complain, read some more of the comments.

Lenora SkullShade100

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Lenora SkullShade on Jul 29, 2015 wrote:
I know that! Please read my other comment on the message like this. I wasn't trying to think of a new world that was going to be real! I was just having fun and being creative. So please before you complain, read some more of the comments.

Lenora SkullShade100
I quite like the idea of a Darkmoor Expansion, I was just replying to Seth with some information. I wasn't meaning to complain.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2015
I do not think that the people in the new world should be stronger I think there should be 3 on 1 battles instead of 2 on 1

Survivor
Apr 28, 2015
I don't know about ideas for a new world but I have an idea for a new final boss I think that professor ambrose should be a new boss he becomes corrupt and tries to destroy the spiral so we have to kill him and then he tells us who did it and we have to track them down