Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hand magic!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2010
Ok, so the whole idea behind "hand magic" is to basically give you the option of going without a wand/staff and still have the power they can give. Hand magic is basically an aura around your hands that suits your school. For example, a storm wizard could have an aura with lightning, a fire wizard could have "fire hands", etc. The aura's themselves can be a certain color of your choice, much like the hair in the crown shops can. They also can not be dyed after said color is chosen. Giving wizards the option to pick the color of their hand magic will allow them to match their robes and not be stuck with one color. You can only have the hand magic aura of your school. Thanks for reading and if any of you have questions or comments, please share!

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
I love this idea. I love casting spells with no wand, but most times I still need the boost of stats a wand gives. This is a totally wonderful idea.

Also they should let us stitch the aura to give it the stats from our favorite wand.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
J i n x on Jul 18, 2015 wrote:
Ok, so the whole idea behind "hand magic" is to basically give you the option of going without a wand/staff and still have the power they can give. Hand magic is basically an aura around your hands that suits your school. For example, a storm wizard could have an aura with lightning, a fire wizard could have "fire hands", etc. The aura's themselves can be a certain color of your choice, much like the hair in the crown shops can. They also can not be dyed after said color is chosen. Giving wizards the option to pick the color of their hand magic will allow them to match their robes and not be stuck with one color. You can only have the hand magic aura of your school. Thanks for reading and if any of you have questions or comments, please share!
This actually sounds promissing

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Might as well just make wands that look like what you described.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2010
Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
this is a great idea and would be a great expansion to the game!

Explorer
Jan 28, 2012
Great Idea! But it should be a school wand that you can stich

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
lewski on Jul 19, 2015 wrote:
Might as well just make wands that look like what you described.
My thoughts exactly.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2014
Survivor
Feb 22, 2010
What I was meaning behind it is that they are just like a wand, but they aren't a wand. They have the same characteristics of wands, but look different. Yah you would be able to stitch wands into them to have the hand magic look but the wand stats, just as you could do with a staff stitched to a bow.