Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

order of the fang?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2015
Okay I made I tiny mistake while in krokotopia and during a couple of the dialogues I just skimmed through them without actually paying attention to the storyline. Basically I'm really confused as to what the "order of the fang" is or what the "krokonomicon" is. I was also wondering why does everyone want to defeat krokoptra? if the kroks came from their homeland and started to rule "krokotopia" then what was it called before the "krok" part came? And why do the ahnics and djeserits hate each other so much? Please help a very confused wizard
Thanks,
Alexis heart lvl 30

Survivor
Oct 21, 2011
Alexis, the order of the fang is the group that is said to hold to krokonomicon. The krokonomicon is a book that can change the spiral! Malistare is after but we are trying to get it before malistare does. Aka order of the fang, Krokosphinx. Alex iceblade 21 and Kyle Wildsword 100 If anyone needs more help you can add me in game

Survivor
Jul 03, 2015
Oh that makes much more sense,thanks. And another question, why did malistare cause al this chaos in mooshu?

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013