Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dueling Arenas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
I have just recently started playing Wizard101 again after a 3-4 year hiatus so I'm learning about all the things added and updated since then. For some reason I have it in my head that we used to be able to buy dueling arenas in the crown shop. Now I've spent the time online looking this up and it's apparent to me that I was wrong about this. But with all of that being said wouldn't it be awesome if we could craft our own dueling arenas for our houses?! I mean since I've been gone you can now build your own houses (which we all did anyways with broken wall segments and such) so why not add arenas to those houses, or any house? I purchased the arcane builder's bundle and I think that small round island in the middle of the stream would be the perfect spot for an arena! I've read other posts from the past where people want arenas in all the houses in the crown shop and I think that might be a little overboard as some people find them a nuisance. But if we could craft our own we would still be working for them and the people who don't want them don't have to have them.

Thoughts, likes or dislikes, or improvements on the idea?