Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Bullying Needs To Stop

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Lets face it, PvP matches can get ugly sometimes. Bullying, teasing, etc. Just because someone lost a game doesn't make it right to make fun of them. Or even if a match can become frustrating, that doesn't mean anyone should have their feelings hurt. This has happened to me several times. I'll admit that I am horrible at PvP and that my rank is low, but I do it to have fun. I do it to try new ideas, new strategies, and to have fun with my friends. But when someone tries to be mean to me or to anyone else because of that, it can get upsetting. I would just to make sure people know about this problem and maybe think about how we would help stop it. Sometimes just staying calm and polite helps because that can't cause any more arguments. Any other ideas? Thanks!
- Gabrielle Silversword

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
Lizziebell03 on Jun 16, 2015 wrote:
Lets face it, PvP matches can get ugly sometimes. Bullying, teasing, etc. Just because someone lost a game doesn't make it right to make fun of them. Or even if a match can become frustrating, that doesn't mean anyone should have their feelings hurt. This has happened to me several times. I'll admit that I am horrible at PvP and that my rank is low, but I do it to have fun. I do it to try new ideas, new strategies, and to have fun with my friends. But when someone tries to be mean to me or to anyone else because of that, it can get upsetting. I would just to make sure people know about this problem and maybe think about how we would help stop it. Sometimes just staying calm and polite helps because that can't cause any more arguments. Any other ideas? Thanks!
- Gabrielle Silversword
Ok here is how to deal with those people.
In-Battle:
1. Never ever talk.
2. If opponent talks, look at his stats and don't answer.
3. If opponent insults put him to ignore list.
4. If spectators talk to you don't answer.
5. If spectators insult you put them to ignore list, don't answer them.
After-Battle:
1. Always say GG.
2. Always be polite to opponent.
3. The moment they start saying stuff like noob or anything that will insult you, put them into ignore list.
4. Leave the Arena and go for another match if you want.
Those are most practical ways of dealing with those people.
Well at least in my opinion they are.
Anyway hope it helps you.
Nicholas Star

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
mykola230 on Jun 16, 2015 wrote:
Ok here is how to deal with those people.
In-Battle:
1. Never ever talk.
2. If opponent talks, look at his stats and don't answer.
3. If opponent insults put him to ignore list.
4. If spectators talk to you don't answer.
5. If spectators insult you put them to ignore list, don't answer them.
After-Battle:
1. Always say GG.
2. Always be polite to opponent.
3. The moment they start saying stuff like noob or anything that will insult you, put them into ignore list.
4. Leave the Arena and go for another match if you want.
Those are most practical ways of dealing with those people.
Well at least in my opinion they are.
Anyway hope it helps you.
Nicholas Star
Nicholas is right 100% this is what I do as well, just ignoring rude people is the best solution to staying focused and positive in pvp.

Mason Greenbane Exalted