Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Continue Rota of Reading Quest ... help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Hi,

My character's name is Taryn Moonshard, I'm a level 52 Life School wizard, and I'm trying to complete the Rota of Reading Quest in order to earn my new spell. I'm at the point of needing to defeat Scarrik Gallowgaunt. When I get to the door where the arrow points me to, however, the usual portal to enter that dungeon isn't lit up and I can't get in. I thought it was a glitch at first, and logged out and logged back in, but still with the same problem.

Also, I looked back in the dialogue for this quest, and the last of the dialogue recorded is that the crystal I need to recover is in the hands of the Collector ... so I'm not sure if something is out of sync or what.

Would love some help with this, please! Without this I can't move forward and get my new spell!!!

Thank you.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
As an addendum, I defeated The Collector again this morning, and the dungeon still doesn't appear available to me. This is becoming very frustrating and feeling like it's not worth my while ...

Administrator
Hello,

I'm sorry you seem to be stuck. Please send an email to support@wizard101.com for assistance with your quest.

community@wizard101.com