Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A little too much pierce?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Hello!

Let me just say that I love darkmoor very much and i love how it is setup in an old castle. The drops are great, you can always find a team and to be honest, i don't mind the bosses cheating. But there is just one thing i think is pretty unfair.

The ridiculous amount of pierce the bosses have. Even stacked shields cannot save my storm wizard and i have even seen them pierce through jade resist! Not to mention the amount of pierce blades they get, it becomes absolutely impossible to shield against them unless you have jade gear + a pet with double proof.

I have stopped putting shields in my deck because i find them pretty pointless in darkmoor now. These bosses pierce completely through my tower shields, resist, thermic shields, you name it, they pierce it.

Just want to know if anyone else agrees with me? It would a great improvement to the game if they could nerf the pierce just a little?

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
I play as storm . I haven't found the pierce that annoying because I almost always have a life wizard in my group . If I dont, my group will not take the time and try and kill as fast as possible (of course).

Survivor
Sep 28, 2013
Talon Spiritbreake... on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:
Hello!

Let me just say that I love darkmoor very much and i love how it is setup in an old castle. The drops are great, you can always find a team and to be honest, i don't mind the bosses cheating. But there is just one thing i think is pretty unfair.

The ridiculous amount of pierce the bosses have. Even stacked shields cannot save my storm wizard and i have even seen them pierce through jade resist! Not to mention the amount of pierce blades they get, it becomes absolutely impossible to shield against them unless you have jade gear + a pet with double proof.

I have stopped putting shields in my deck because i find them pretty pointless in darkmoor now. These bosses pierce completely through my tower shields, resist, thermic shields, you name it, they pierce it.

Just want to know if anyone else agrees with me? It would a great improvement to the game if they could nerf the pierce just a little?
wear is the dongen sorry for the spelling.