Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Talents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2014
Hi dear wizard moderators, id like you make a suggestion involving pets, when we get talents we don't want, instead we could pay a certain amount of gold or crowns, and change any talent on the pet to another talent that's not discovered on it, kinda like switching out the talents, just a suggestion though.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Buying talents would be too easy, but someone in another thread here suggested being able to train back down, eliminating that talent, then training up again for the next. That would be fair.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2014
Changing the talent would make things too easy for players. Instead, like what someone in the earlier posts suggested, allow players to lock the talent with crowns, and restart the level. And also maybe for each pet you can lock a talent only once. Losing snacks, restarting an entire level and using crowns for that one chance in redeeming a failed pet seems pretty fair.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Looks something like I mentioned to others before. I have long thought that many of those empty buildings in the shopping district can be used. They could easily do something like this as they did for jewel crafting and I think should have done for the castle parts vendor. Anyway, to say it more clearly, I think they should charge with use of crowns to randomize a learned talent to one that isn't learned. This would largely benifit those who are willing to pay to get any other talent than the one the pet got. There are so many times my dad and I got pets with 6 or 7 great talents, and all but one of the remaining talents are still good yet it defies the odds and learns it's only unwanted talent every time. It's not anything we are new to, either. We've been playing for like 3 years I think it's been already. When my second generation Maple Moose learned armor breaker, a talent that gives me 3% to my pierce, I thought there's nothing epic about 3% because nothing under 5% is worth anything. It's like another joke on me. I'd pay 500 crowns to have it know anyone of it's other talents. Although, I only got it to epic and may want to wait until it's mega so there wouldn't be a chance for it to learn the same talent again after getting it to the next level.