Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get someone to hatch with you?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2015
I have been looking, realm to realm for well over an hour now but nobody will ever hatch with me, ever. There are a couple, very few but they have things like dragons with nothing but selfish talents.

My question is, starting from just one pet(I have a starfish), how do people hatch? I mean, the people with good pets are unwilling to hatch with anybody that doesn't have a perfect pet and all I want is spell proof.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Hi! Getting people to hatch with you when you don't have a "Good" pet is a little more difficult than with people who have those "Good" pets. In my experience, it is much easier if you hatch with yourself a few times to get more desirable talents on the pet, and then trying to hatch. If you have menu chat (the chat where you can't type) I found that it makes it even more difficult to make people want to hatch with you too. If you would like, we can try to hatch Friday June 12th at 3:00 PM EST on Wu realm 1. I am a level 80 storm wizard, and i will be happy to hatch with my pets to help get you some very good talents!

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Asking nicely. Saying please and thank you, but not begging go a long way. You might have better luck on the Wizard101 Central meet-up. You can ask for a pet or talent that you want and lots of people there are nice about helping.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?102-Pet-Mixing-Meet-Ups