Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gauntlet Mount, Where is it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I've been farming for the Ziger mount from the Baddle of the Bands Gauntlet for some time now and I have gotten some mixed information about whether you can get the mount on the lowest level or if you must always farm the highest to get it. I would have wasted a substantial amount of crowns if the later is the case so before I continue to throw money at the ever elusive mount. I would like some confirmation as to whether doing the gauntlet at a certain level has any effect on getting the mount. Because I've gotten many varied answers I would like to have a response from someone in KI because at this point the answers are so split there is no way for me to know for sure.

When I did one of my many runs throughout the dungeon I got an icon saying I received a mount but when I opened my backpack there was none. I don't know if that was a glitch and it never gave me a mount but whatever the case it was severely disappointing.

I sent an almost identical email to support@wizard101.com 3 days ago and have not received a reply. A friend of mine said I should have received an email saying they got it so since I haven't I sent an additional email shortly after. After seeing that some peoples' support tickets have gone unanswered for months I decided to post here.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Hi, I just checked on the Wizard101 wiki, and it said that it comes from Patt the Minotaur in Baddle of the bands one shot dungeon. I haven't done the dungeon myself, but I hope that helps!

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
I am not KI, but id wager an educated guess that the mount can drop to any level. I cant see KI being that unfair to the lower levels to put the Ziger in but only for the max crew. If I were you I would go home and check my bank. If your pack was full when the mount dropped it would go to the bank. Good luck, Amber

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
The Ziger mount can only be dropped by tier 5 (levels 80-100) Patt Minotaur.