Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I love marleybone so frecking much!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2014
I felt like doing this out of my love for mb. I just love the music and how the whole world was designed. I'm about to start it with my storm and I got the jitters. It's so exciting and I love all the side quests. Lvl 84 Lvl 31

Survivor
Jan 05, 2012
Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
Conngratulations, wizwiz291 for experiencing something very rare indeed: Comletely and utterly enjoying something in this game.
I'm glad you are one of the few people who listen to the quests, and truly get to know Wizard101. I was foolish and skipped most of them, but now I have learned, and I listen, and I have fun. I hope you do as well.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
wizwiz291 on Jun 7, 2015 wrote:
I felt like doing this out of my love for mb. I just love the music and how the whole world was designed. I'm about to start it with my storm and I got the jitters. It's so exciting and I love all the side quests. Lvl 84 Lvl 31
Isn't it great? I love it so much too!

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Yes, Marleybone is my favorite world too. Pirate101 did an EPIC job with Marleybone. It's really awesome.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I love marleybone too!! It's my favorite world

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
Awesome! Glad that you're one of the many Marleybone lovers! I love Marleybone with all my heart and wish that I actually lived there! Good luck with your wizard in there (because I am and a lot of bosses there are also , but its a lot of fun!).

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,