Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching: Looking for a Fire or Healing Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2015
Hi my name is Kieren Darkcaster (level 72 ). I have a 72 pedigree first generation Sea Dragon with sharp-shooter, pain giver, and pierce card.

I am looking to meet up with someone willing to help out with:
- a fire pet (maybe may cast blade or damage)
- healing (may cast spritely, unicorn, fairy, etc.)
- critical (universal or fire)
- universal defense.

or any combination of the above.

If anyone would like to help out, reply back and we could meet in Vampire Realm in the pet pavillion hatchery. I am usually on after 7pm eastern time. Not necessarily in the Vampire realm, but I felt this would be an easy one to meet up in with less traffic.

Thanks for anyone willing to help in advance.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
I would love to help!
I have a velicropter with 8+ fire damage, spritely, 100 and something health boost, and unicorn.
Let me know what day to meet up, and I would try my best to meet up with you.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2015
Thanks Chrissy!

Knowing it takes a day or so for the post to be visible.

How about meeting on Wednesday evening 8pm eastern time, in the Vampire Realm, inside the hatchery If that doesn't work, then suggest a time that works best for you because I am on most evenings starting around 7:30pm, but I would just need to make sure I am in the right realm to catch you.

Thanks

Survivor
May 26, 2015
If you're looking for a fire pet with blade, try a Blaze Beast. It gives you a fire blade, and not to mention good stats.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
Kieran Darkcaster on Jun 8, 2015 wrote:
Thanks Chrissy!

Knowing it takes a day or so for the post to be visible.

How about meeting on Wednesday evening 8pm eastern time, in the Vampire Realm, inside the hatchery If that doesn't work, then suggest a time that works best for you because I am on most evenings starting around 7:30pm, but I would just need to make sure I am in the right realm to catch you.

Thanks
I'll be there!
No problem, just happy to help.
My name on there is Christina Fairyflame, by the way!

Survivor
Feb 28, 2015
can I hatch with a blaze beast