Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need a friend *sings* To Leeee-ean on!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 31, 2013
As the title states, I need a friend(s) to help me through MooShu. I am currently level 32 and I need to do Crimson Fields... I was so close, but had to go do stupid school...

Anyways, I need someone who can help me with MooShu. I am EST time and I would love a friend!

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
For the Crimson Fields part... It would be faster and easier to just use the " Team Up " button on the dungeon sigil instead

Explorer
Oct 31, 2013
I have tried that, but the thing is that no one is on when I'm there, so I wait for, like, 20 min. with team up and don't get anyone joining.

Explorer
Oct 31, 2013
Hi Again, sorry for reposting this but I would really like to get through with Crimson fields...

Thanks,
Fiona RedBreeze

Explorer
Oct 31, 2013
Padfoot44329981 on Jun 7, 2015 wrote:
Hi Again, sorry for reposting this but I would really like to get through with Crimson fields...

Thanks,
Fiona RedBreeze
Actually, just finished!

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
Good for you! If you would like any more help in MooShu, Saffron would be happy to lend a hand, because MooShu is where she is now, though she just started. I will try to get her caught up quickly, though!