Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Camera Glitch when Teleporting to House

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2014
As it says in the very long title, if you have the Myth House equipped, and you teleport to your house using the go home button, the camera glitches.

Administrator
Hello,

Could you provide a little more information for us so that we can investigate the issue better? What exactly happens when you say the camera "glitches"? Does this happen to you all of the time or only sometimes? Is the Myth House the only one where you see this issue?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 29, 2014
Professor Greyrose on May 29, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

Could you provide a little more information for us so that we can investigate the issue better? What exactly happens when you say the camera "glitches"? Does this happen to you all of the time or only sometimes? Is the Myth House the only one where you see this issue?
Sorry, but the glitch doesn't see to happen anymore, however I can tell you some things on what happened, and other places it happens at.

What did happen, was when I teleported home the camera started to zoom in and out really fast (about every 0.05 seconds) but the zooming in wasn't a big zoom, it was actually quite small. It stopped when I started to move. I'm almost certain however that I used a Treant Mount while it was doing this, and out of my houses that I bought, it is the only one which the glitch happens at.

I also know it happens when going in-out from certain shops, but I can't remember where I experienced it.

Another glitch I found which I know still happens is the fact that you glitch when trying to walk through a krokotopia floor blazier however I think that glitch has already been reported.

Again, I'm really sorry that I can't get the glitch to work, I must of had slow internet or something while this has happened.