Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My pets are gone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
When I created a castle all my pets just disapeared I had spider and some other please help.
-Thanks

Administrator
Hello,

Where were they? Did you check the house, attic, bank and shared bank?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 10, 2012
thebest1140 on May 25, 2015 wrote:
When I created a castle all my pets just disapeared I had spider and some other please help.
-Thanks
mine is a little different than a castle purchase. I hatched a pet and it did not show up at the time of hatching but showed up on the count down clock. now the clock has expired . and I do not have the pet , I am out the gold though . can someone tell me whats happened here

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
handymanhall on Jun 4, 2015 wrote:
mine is a little different than a castle purchase. I hatched a pet and it did not show up at the time of hatching but showed up on the count down clock. now the clock has expired . and I do not have the pet , I am out the gold though . can someone tell me whats happened here
If your backpack was full when you hatched, it went into your bank.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2013
handymanhall on Jun 4, 2015 wrote:
Have you checked your bank? It will go in there automatically, if your backpack is full.

Shelby Skyslinger
Archmage

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Survivor
May 26, 2015
If you used the button that clears all the items out of your room, then your pets are most likely in your attic. Go to the open attic button and then click on the pet tab, and if they are there, move all of them to your backpack.