Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get to Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
Hey guys, I was just wondering, how do you actually get to Mooshu? Is it by the Kensington Park dungeon or the area around New Gate Prison and Knight's Court. I've heard that you need to go to Big Ben and there is like a boss battle there? At the moment I'm in the middle of the quest "Gimme A Hand"

- Jeremy DeathRider Level 33

Survivor
Jan 02, 2014
If you keep following the main story line, you will eventually get the quest to go to the royal museum and do countweights West and East. After you finish those you will have to do the final dungeon, Big Ben. Once you defeat Meowiarty you will go to Merle Ambrose and he will send you to Mooshu!

Hopefully this helped. If not please let me know.

Megan Rose

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
dancingkitty1017 on May 24, 2015 wrote:
If you keep following the main story line, you will eventually get the quest to go to the royal museum and do countweights West and East. After you finish those you will have to do the final dungeon, Big Ben. Once you defeat Meowiarty you will go to Merle Ambrose and he will send you to Mooshu!

Hopefully this helped. If not please let me know.

Megan Rose
Yeah! Thankyou so much. I had made it to the Big Ben Clocktower yesterday and I tried to defeat it with one of my friends and we got up to the last boss with Meowiarty. We would have defeated it but we had to leave for school and we weren't able to finish. Nevermind, we are going to try tomorrow.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
You have to follow the story line till you get to the Royal Museum. After that you will have to beat counterweight west and counterweight east. Then you will have to go in Big Ben to verse Meowiarty. By the way make sure to bring a friend in Big Ben there are like 6 levels before you verse Meowiarty. Then after beating Meowiarty you will talk to Merle Ambrose and your set!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
Omg, yay! That means that i am super close to going to mooshu. I thought i had like a bunch of more stuff to do. and i am only level 32, i feel like my witch isn't a high enough witch to be going into mooshu, should i do more side quests... or?