Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leveling Up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
Hey guys, i've been playing Wizard101 for a long time and i'm finally legendary level 62... i'm kinda getting bored with my character and i want to create a myth or death character. Every time i create a new character, it takes forever to level up and i usually end up deleting it whats the fastest way to level up a new character? how do you level up your wizards?

thanks, rylee

Explorer
Sep 05, 2009
I feel there are 2 ways for leveling up characters
The Cheap(Cheaty) Way: Join a friend for a high level dungeon and get the massive XP off of that
The Grindy way: Side Quests Side Quests Side Quests (My Way)

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
betho2008979 on May 12, 2015 wrote:
Hey guys, i've been playing Wizard101 for a long time and i'm finally legendary level 62... i'm kinda getting bored with my character and i want to create a myth or death character. Every time i create a new character, it takes forever to level up and i usually end up deleting it whats the fastest way to level up a new character? how do you level up your wizards?

thanks, rylee
Hands down the fastest way to get XP is to follow the storyline quests and side quests. You can get some XP by helping higher level friends but it's usually not even close to what you get by turning in a completed quest.