Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balancing Everything Out

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
Hi everyone. (the Balance school is in Krokotopia if anyone wonders why I picked it for the world) I'm currently starting a Balance wizard and i've been wondering about a few things. If nobody minds I ask a few questions and get some answers here? Anyway, my first question is: would it be hard to fight Balance bosses solo at low levels? Second question: how many blades and traps will i get? Third question: will i be powerful enough to beat Belloq solo or what?.....ect. (sorry to the ones who don't know who that is yet) I would also like some advice, too from those exalted people out there. Sorry for the edit spam, too, Kingsisle. - Your Friend Whateversz

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Balance is a difficult school to play solo early on. It gets easier though. I soloed mine through most of the game, including the multiple Belloq fights. I had a Death Mastery Amulet on my Balance at that point in the game though. Death is a good 2nd school for Balance. Most wizards of any school learn it to Feint anyways and the attacks boost against Balance creatures. As Balance you get 2 universal blades, 1 universal trap, spirit & elemental blades/traps/shields.

Explorer
May 19, 2014
whateversz on May 6, 2015 wrote:
Hi everyone. (the Balance school is in Krokotopia if anyone wonders why I picked it for the world) I'm currently starting a Balance wizard and i've been wondering about a few things. If nobody minds I ask a few questions and get some answers here? Anyway, my first question is: would it be hard to fight Balance bosses solo at low levels? Second question: how many blades and traps will i get? Third question: will i be powerful enough to beat Belloq solo or what?.....ect. (sorry to the ones who don't know who that is yet) I would also like some advice, too from those exalted people out there. Sorry for the edit spam, too, Kingsisle. - Your Friend Whateversz
Here is the answer to your first question: I don't think there are Balance bosses until you get spectral blast, and if there is then i would normally stock on TC until I get to spectral blast.

Second: You only get 2 blades and 1 trap

2 blades - Bladestorm and Balanceblade
1 trap - Hex.

But if that wasn't enough there always is the Itemcard version or TC version of it.

Third question: It isn't only hard for balance knowing that you either attack him or he puts an enchanted Ra on everyone, And no it wouldn't be hard because by the time you're at Belloq then you would have Chimera (Belloq has boosts to life death and myth like nearly any balance boss.) I jut got around hitting him every round by using Fire Elf's. Just keep casting them until you have enough pips and blades for your initial attack.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
Thanks! I never knew how helpful 'Message Boards' was going to be.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Balance on Balance is not that hard. You can either spam Spectral Blast, or charge up a powerful Chimera.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
Was thinking that but wasn't completely sure, lol.