Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Different wand to use?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
so my new fire wizard is almost at mount Olympus but the problem is I was going to use the sky iron hasta but it gives a fire wand hit which will prove a disadvantage to me because it will get rid of my blades and traps. So I was wondering if there is a different wand I can use so I won't have this problem. If it will cost crowns that is fine. If I have to farm tell me who it is and help given to me by the community will be very appreciated. Thanks.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
If you can afford them, buy Pierce, Shatter and Cleanse Charm treasure cards, all of which can be found in the Bazaar. Then you can use those instead of wand hits, and be able to use the Sky Iron Hasta.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2014
You can join a group (Near the Bizarre) in Wizard City. Join the fight fourth then you will not be targeted. Do your best. Survive and collect loot

I LOVE to watch the new spells and I learn a lot JUST watching the others.

Good Luck

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Hmmm about the wand with a different hit that's not fire, you would have to buy one that's universal but more school specific. like the starter wands, they are universal but with a specific wand hit, although the wands with that kind of hit are low levels i think

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 35