Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's so special about smogger?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
so I have been hearing rumors that there is something special about smogger in marleybone but I can't seem to figure out what it is. I have looked at the stats of his gear for my school (fire) and I don't think they are particularly good. If someone could tell me what's so amazing about him I would be very appreciative.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
the awesome pyroma... on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
so I have been hearing rumors that there is something special about smogger in marleybone but I can't seem to figure out what it is. I have looked at the stats of his gear for my school (fire) and I don't think they are particularly good. If someone could tell me what's so amazing about him I would be very appreciative.
There's nothing really "special" about him other than the fact that he's kind of hidden and has 4000 health. He drops a pet and some decent level appropriate loot and gives the "Smogger Smasher" Badge when you defeat him. Don't be fooled by his minion's name. He's called a mechanical healer but I don't remember ever seeing him heal.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well he drops a pixie pet and a storm robe which in my opinion are the only special things about him

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
I had a Smogger's Auto Radiator Furniture Item drop once. That was pretty cool. Other than that he's been underwhelming so far.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
He does also give out a badge, too, by defeating him.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Smogger Smasher badge is all I ever fought him for. If there was something special about him other than that, I never knew.