Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Throne Room of Fire (Dungeon) glitch or no glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
I finish the dungeon, and that guy in the Map Room says to meet him in the Altar of Kings, but the quest arrow goes somewhere else and I can't do the thing the quest arrow and what the quest book wants me too. I exit the room to that altar, but he says I haven't finished the quest that he gave me to finish the dungeon?
Extra info:
School, level 20.
(I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, that is why I posted it here.)
I was in a team and all the others seemed to be able to finish the dungeon without problem.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
Ok so basically you need to redo the dungeon, and then go to the altar of kings. If the arrow tells you to do differently then don't listen to it just go to the altar of kings. I have never had this problem but I think that is what you should do. I have had similar problems though.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
Hmm. That sounds like a glitch. I would say that maybe you exit the dungeon and start it over. If you're still having problems, I would contact KI.

Leesha StarForge, level 51

Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
Leesha Starforge on Apr 26, 2015 wrote:
Hmm. That sounds like a glitch. I would say that maybe you exit the dungeon and start it over. If you're still having problems, I would contact KI.

Leesha StarForge, level 51
I did exit it.

Chelsea Frostgiver, level 20

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
Chelsea Frostgiver on Apr 28, 2015 wrote:
I did exit it.

Chelsea Frostgiver, level 20
Hmm. I would contact Kingsisle support.

Leesha StarForge, level 56