Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Currently Unavailable" items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2015
After the new update, we can see how to get some housing items in other people's castles, but some items will say "This item is currently unavailable". Does anyone know why?

For example, I really wanted to get the yellow silk kimono because it looks really nice, but when I found one in someone else's castle, it said "This item is currently unavailable". Is there a way to get it, or do I give up trying to get it?
Please help

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Ellie Spellwalker on Apr 25, 2015 wrote:
After the new update, we can see how to get some housing items in other people's castles, but some items will say "This item is currently unavailable". Does anyone know why?

For example, I really wanted to get the yellow silk kimono because it looks really nice, but when I found one in someone else's castle, it said "This item is currently unavailable". Is there a way to get it, or do I give up trying to get it?
Please help
Currently unavailable probably meant that you didn't have it loaded into memory on your PC. You can pick that item up in the Emperors Throne Room in Mooshu, where you fight the Jade Oni.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Some unavailable items are either Grub Guardian-only rewards, pets that you cannot get again w/o hatching, and hybrid pets.