Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pips

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
This isn't arelly big issue, but I think that if you use a Two pip spell, it should primarily use up the normal pips, and then use the power pips. Let me know what you think about this.
- Adrian Hawktalon

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Adriaan2000 on Apr 24, 2015 wrote:
This isn't arelly big issue, but I think that if you use a Two pip spell, it should primarily use up the normal pips, and then use the power pips. Let me know what you think about this.
- Adrian Hawktalon
If you think about it, in many cases it's better that it uses the power pips first. Next round you might want to cast a one-pip spell and if you've used the normal pips in the previous round then this round you're going to waste a power pip for a one pip spell.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The way it works is the most economical. Lets say I have 2 normal & 3 power pips. I cast a 2 pip school spell, it uses 1 power pip. I have 2 normal, 2 power left. Next round I want to cast a 5 pip off school spell. No problem.
If done your way, I would only have 4 pips and would have to wait another round.