Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jewel Recipes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
Does anyone know where I can find the vendors throughout the spiral that have jewel recipes? I’ve looked from Wizard City to Dragonspyre and thought maybe I overlooked. I can’t go beyond Dragonspyre, so I can’t check the other worlds for the recipes so I’m hoping there is one in the worlds I have access to.

I’m sorry if this question has already been asked. I did try searching for the answer before I posted my question.

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
"Jewels can be purchased from vendors, found as rewards from defeating creatures, opening chests, fishing, gardening, or crafted. Jewel recipes can be purchased from vendors throughout the Spiral including: Katherine Rockhammer and Eudora Tangletree in Wizard City, Wul’yahm in Krokotopia, Felicia Worthington in Marleybone, Toshio in Mooshu, Bathazar Dragonthorn in Dragonspyre, Aegeus in Celestia, Marwa Jadetusk in Zafaria, Shane Macgobhann in Avalon, Yaxche in Azteca and Wozina the Edgecutter in Khrysalis."

Thats taken straight from their update notes found here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/april2015

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011