Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Didn't you make sidewalks safer?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 05, 2011
I was farming the dungeon right before Krockopatra (some one look that up) and the walkways in between the bosses are incredulous! When the creatures turn, they WALK ON THE SIDEWALK! Didn't KI make the sidewalks easier sense the update? What were they like before?
Any poor wizards out there having problems after the update?

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Well there are certain areas where the mobs are tricker to run around. Take the whole entire world of marleybone for example. if they made every single area 100% safe, it wouldn't be as fun would it

Hero
May 07, 2015
yes im am and wen the mobs turn you get pulld

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
When creatures unexpectedly walk right up on the sidewalk, this usually indicates a network connection glitch. I am not quite certain what happens, but I think wandering "street" creatures have a series of waypoints they follow, and when your network connection to the server gets disrupted they miss updating the next waypoint or something and instead move ahead in a straight line, which causes them to move out of the path they are supposed to follow.

I suffer from a glitchy conection and have seen this happen in several worlds. It is perhaps most noticeable in wizard city where the sidewalks are clearly marked, in other worlds the part of the street the monsters are programmed not to walk on is not as distinct.

Kingsisle can't do anything about a glitchy network connection. Ask an adult to help you improve your connection reliability. Connection problems are often caused by flaky wireless links, which might be improved by moving closer to the wireless access point (often called a router) or resetting the access point. If that doesn't help and your adult helper has no other ideas, ask the adult if he can call the internet service provider to help troubleshoot.