Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there insurance for walking on the street?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 05, 2011
I know there are dozens of topics like this, but the sidewalks are NOT FUNCTIONAL! There are crates on the ramps, turns where you can't avoid battles, and no safety! Thx KI for the extra teleporters, but getting around is just annoying! Not to mention that I can't find a single mount that my death wizard looks good in...
I've finally settled on the hydra, but why should it be necessary to buy a mount to avoid battles?

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
MadisonWinterHorn on Apr 23, 2015 wrote:
I know there are dozens of topics like this, but the sidewalks are NOT FUNCTIONAL! There are crates on the ramps, turns where you can't avoid battles, and no safety! Thx KI for the extra teleporters, but getting around is just annoying! Not to mention that I can't find a single mount that my death wizard looks good in...
I've finally settled on the hydra, but why should it be necessary to buy a mount to avoid battles?
I'm not really sure what you mean about how mounts help you not to get pulled into combat. And yes, I know the ramps on the side are very dangerous. You should try to find a strategy that works for you. Also, you unequip your mount to go slower. Personally, I think NOT having a mount can be easier in Marleybone. Hope I helped!

Leesha StarForge, level 51

Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
Yes this is very frustrating!
--Shelby level 65

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
As Leesha said, not having a mount can make it easier, but not just because you move slower and it's easier to control, but you'll be able to hug the walls more efficiently, which you can't really do with large mounts such as the Hydra.