Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Tour Ratings???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
Hi, K.I.

First I LOVE you guys! Keep up the good work! Your regular updates keep me hooked!

However, I have a questions about Castle Tours. Like many players, I love collecting and decorating castles. Out of the TWENTYTWO I currently own, eight are currently on tour, some with as many (?) as fifteen visits, but I have never, ever--not once since tours began--seen my houses on the leader boards. When I look at the list of just my castles, under the # column, they are all blank. When I look at the "Complete" list of top-rated castles, I'm never anywhere on the list, so:

1) Do I have to have a minimum number of votes or rating to appear on the leader boards?
2) What is the # column for on the list of my castles on tour? If it's to show the number of votes, how is it possible I have NEVER had a SINGLE vote on any of my houses? (They are listed under several categories, "Magical," "Decorated," e.g.)

I'm mystified that it *appears* that I have NEVER had even a single vote/rating from any of my visitors! Is there some glitch or detail I'm missing? Would you consider showing how many visitors declined to vote at all on our houses as part of our stats?

This is the area I put most of my effort into when I'm playing Wizard101, so I'd really appreciate a response!

Thanks!
Eric Darkforge

On the My Castles window, # is the position of a house on any leader board.

Visits counts the number of times another player rated your house.

We don't display how many stars players rating your house gave it.

Arthur

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
From what I have noticed about tours and ratings...

The visits area must be how many times I visit my house, not how many visitors it has had.

I say this because I watch my houses all most daily, some I visit some I do not. But when I go there it increases by one. Go Figure.

If I do not visit one of my houses it does not increase.

Also, none of your friends can rank you house. But their friends can, if they look for it to rate it from tours office.

I have alot of the dungeons, and those extra housing items, at all my listed houses.

I like to keep them all listed as Magical and most everyone who visits them know I list them on the fist day of the month that they run out from tours.

So tell your friends the day you plan to post and what you post it under.
Remove them from your list till they show up at your house on that day and rate it.
Stay at that house on that day.

Be aware that having a house that you do gardens at, is not a house you want on the board, as having too many people around, while taking care of those plants is not good and you can some times not get into your own house when it is full of people.

When this happens your garden might die.. (been there done that)

But, being on that Top Rated is not all that great.. after all, if you listed your houses, your friends can visit them any time by going to tours.. You do not need to be there.
(unless you own a Sprial Cup or Private Fishing, they will not work from tours)

Your Friends just need to click on:
1) Visit Friends
2) Find your houses on their list.
3) Click on your name or house.

And Boom, they are there at your place. and if your setting in your book does not limit your house to "Friends Only" they can bring the people on their friends list also.

This is just what I have noticed about Tours Office in Commons
Hope you can have a better picture of how it may work for you.

Sophia Dragonheart :)