Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Member Bonus: 7th Character Slot

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
I've been thinking of this idea for the longest of times, and I finally figured out a way that it could benefit both KI and W101 players. The idea that I have is a 7th character slot. If P101 players can have an extra slot left over (6 character slots, 5 schools). Then why can't W101 players get a 7th character slot? The way it would work is that this character slot would be a Paid Member bonus. The wizard (or witch) created in this slot would only be playable as long as the player had a paid account, and would become temporarily-unplayable/locked until the paid account was renewed.

I've always wanted to be able to experience all of the schools (), because I love them all so much.

Let me know what you guys think of this idea, and thanks for reading!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
KI has said repeatedly they won't do it. If you want to play all 7 schools you need a second account.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Well honestly I don't see how this would work because sometimes your wizards switch seats and if you want to get a certain wizard it wouldn't be able to be played because he/she is in the locked slot.... And I wouldn't make it a member benefit I would just make it a permanent part of the game

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
nick the wiz on Apr 19, 2015 wrote:
Well honestly I don't see how this would work because sometimes your wizards switch seats and if you want to get a certain wizard it wouldn't be able to be played because he/she is in the locked slot.... And I wouldn't make it a member benefit I would just make it a permanent part of the game
Of course it wouldn't work like that, changing seats is just a visual, nothing more.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
What happens if your membership ends?

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Mr Talon on Apr 20, 2015 wrote:
What happens if your membership ends?
"The wizard (or witch) created in this slot would only be playable as long as the player had a paid account, and would become temporarily-unplayable/locked until the paid account was renewed."