Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightside

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2012
Well I cant get into nightside but I have the quest.Why cant I get in?!?!?!

Survivor
May 31, 2013
You need to have a specific level or quest to get into nightside. I also had the same problem with mooshu. Cyrus gave me a quest to go to mooshu but i didn't unlock it so i couldn't go. but once i did a specific quest ( last marleybone quest) I unlocked mooshu and i could finally get my minotaur minion.

Sincerely,

-Blaze MythBlood lvl 43

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You have to complete the quest that finishes Strormdrain Tower in the Haunted Cave before you can.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
If the quest you have is "The Sixth School" and you're trying to get in through the door behind the waterfall in the Commons, it's a bug. Otherwise you have to go complete the quests before it.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_City_Quest_Tree

Don't use those excessive question and exclamation marks. It's not going to do anything except make you look immature.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
Do you have crowns or membership? Maybe you don't have enough crowns or you don't have membership. If you do have crowns or membership email to KI. They maybe able to help you.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
firey lamp on Apr 18, 2015 wrote:
Well I cant get into nightside but I have the quest.Why cant I get in?!?!?!
Is it a side quest? You need to finish your main quests first

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
shadowthief 12 on Apr 19, 2015 wrote:
Do you have crowns or membership? Maybe you don't have enough crowns or you don't have membership. If you do have crowns or membership email to KI. They maybe able to help you.
It would have said that he needs to buy a membership/spend crowns. But Nightside is free regardless

@Original poster, you have the quest "The sixth school" right? if not then proceed to do your main quests until you do. It will be impossible until then