Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May cast Infection may (NOT) cast Infection!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Last year, I got a first generation vampire pet from the Halloween card pack and trained it to adult. It got a selfish talent and cure crusher!
I have been using the pet every day for months, and guess how many times it used Infection?

You guessed it: 0

What is the trigger for the may cast? I have fought healing enemies, didn't work.
Any suggestions?

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
well, the may casts are just by pure luck. My Pet frakenbunny has the may cast energizing battery and it heals me even of i am on full health.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
I believe the trigger for Cure Crusher is still unknown.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
kane fireblood on Apr 15, 2015 wrote:
well, the may casts are just by pure luck. My Pet frakenbunny has the may cast energizing battery and it heals me even of i am on full health.
I know for a fact that may casts aren't random.
My unknownth generation emberstone tiger casts infalliable whenever someone fizzles, blade, trap, shield, someone gets attacked, or pass.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
"May casts" are a problem. There are several that just do not cast at all, or so rarely, that it's not worth even having on a pet.

I have many pets that have MC Death Blade and MC Dragon Blade ...... NONE of those pets have EVER cast them, and some I've had for more than 3 years.

Now, with all my pets not healing like they should, I've started hatching OUT the heals and putting in stuff that will actually cast once in a while, or something more tangible. If your pet doesn't cast any heals, what good is it?