Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any Balance Staffs?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2013
Hi guys :)
I'm a level 35 wizard, looking for a good, suitable staff. I'm really stuck into my school, as in, I wear balance clothes and use balance wands and everything else balance related.
I noticed some wands have their little school symbols floating around them. I really like this idea and was wondering if any balance staffs have these?
I think the Arcane's Staff is pretty cool and I would buy it but it has myth symbols floating around them. And as I'm all into balance stuff, I think it would break the 'link'.
Is there any good looking, balance staffs? Just a couple of things:
1. Preferably those that are for my level (but I doubt that! I can consider stitching though, depending on how much I like the wand).
2. And preferably a staff. I mean, I can go for a wand or sword or something, but I'd really like to get a staff.
Thanks guys!

Alexis Winterblood
Level 35 wizard

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
The Mount Olympus Wand would probably be your best bet. And it does drop pretty easily.

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted

Survivor
Jun 14, 2013
Alright, thanks! :) I know there's a lot of Mount Olympus wands out there, and I was just wondering which one it is?
P.S. It would be really helpful to know who drops the wand, but I don't really mind.

Alexis Winterblood, level 35,

Survivor
Jun 18, 2014
JJwolfheart on Apr 13, 2015 wrote:
Alright, thanks! :) I know there's a lot of Mount Olympus wands out there, and I was just wondering which one it is?
P.S. It would be really helpful to know who drops the wand, but I don't really mind.

The Mount Olympus wand I think is the best is the Sky Iron Hasta, a 100% drop rate from Ares Savage Spear. (So, it's a confirmed drop.) It's a UNIVERSAL 10% damage boost, so not only does it strengthen the balance attack spells but also spells like Hydra, Spectral Blast, and Chimera. It's basically one of the best wands up to about Level 60, where you'll need more critical and critical block.
Hope this helped!
Level 45

Survivor
Jun 14, 2013
Lexi Skybrand on Apr 13, 2015 wrote:
The Mount Olympus wand I think is the best is the Sky Iron Hasta, a 100% drop rate from Ares Savage Spear. (So, it's a confirmed drop.) It's a UNIVERSAL 10% damage boost, so not only does it strengthen the balance attack spells but also spells like Hydra, Spectral Blast, and Chimera. It's basically one of the best wands up to about Level 60, where you'll need more critical and critical block.
Hope this helped!
Level 45
Alright, thanks so much! I'll definitely look into this wand :)

Survivor
Jun 14, 2013
Lexi Skybrand on Apr 13, 2015 wrote:
Hope this helped!
Level 45
Alright thank you guys so much! I finished Mount Olympus with my friends and got the wand. I absolutely love it! Again, thank you guys for advising this wand to me :)