Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the polymorph master team will you join

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
very and i mean very few use this school and if you know your right the moon
i am one of the few moon mancers but i wouldn't to know you his so we could group togethe and form a team outside pvp or in that uses all the moon spells and polymorphs to show there power in teams i will except aura spels to.
I'm Jason Trollcaster level 75 about to be 76 tell me if your interested

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
I am not a moon spell user but may I ask why you use moon spells. Moon spells aren't very reliable because they swap out your stats and will weaken you. Imagine wearing full darkmoore gear and when you use a moon spell you get down grated. I just want to know why use them and how you utilize them.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
the awesome pyroma... on Apr 9, 2015 wrote:
I am not a moon spell user but may I ask why you use moon spells. Moon spells aren't very reliable because they swap out your stats and will weaken you. Imagine wearing full darkmoore gear and when you use a moon spell you get down grated. I just want to know why use them and how you utilize them.
I agree, I mean the moon spells could help from celestia to zafaria ( at specific times ) but there is a time where you have to stop using them or just use the life poly for heals. but nothing against moon spells just my opinion

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Well i agree on downgrated they are supposed to be used in groups as a team effect you should never solo with moon spells however if your in a team and study the situation then combine them with people and the aura spells you become a force of power when you a polymorph think ahead and combine with other people the polymorphs are there as support roles if you are not going to be support don't use them i hope this answered your concerns and i don't use morphs all the time i have two decks so i'm not going to fight a boss in avalon or zafaria with polymorphs by myself thats crazy

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
also i have proven moon is good i beat the dragon boss with my minons and polymorphs i had no attack spells other then polymorphing and i beat him it took awhile and i would not advise doing it for i had some close calls but still i did it