Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Summer ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Hi everyone, Morgan Dreamthief here. I have had a couple of ideas on how to make this summer pop on W101 and i'm sure you do too! Just post them on here and who knows? Maybe Ki will look at them!

1: bathing suits!!!!! for girls, a really cute two piece or an awesome one piece. For boys: totally rad swimming trunks or a wet suit for guys who are a little shy xD

2: a party yacht mount for up to fourth people to ride!!!!

3: a beach on Wc that everyone can enjoy!

So have fun posting and be sure to have a awesome summer!

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
I like these ideas! For the outfits they could be in the crown shop as a clothing bundle for the girls, like for the hat, Apollo's sun hat, a beach hat looking thing, then Apollos sun wear, and Apollos sun sandles, You get the idea,
This is a good idea though, Hope KI looks into it!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
skysky1030 on Apr 5, 2015 wrote:
I like these ideas! For the outfits they could be in the crown shop as a clothing bundle for the girls, like for the hat, Apollo's sun hat, a beach hat looking thing, then Apollos sun wear, and Apollos sun sandles, You get the idea,
This is a good idea though, Hope KI looks into it!
I love that name! Thanks for thinking my ideas are good c: My friends angela fireriver and Delaney icebreeze came up with idea of fish sooooooo i was thinking about a green siren fish with flames all over it. Its fire school and can be found in the commons. Hopefully its a legendary fish ( My friend James redhunter came up with the legendary lol)

Morgan Dreamthief Level 85 and

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
This thread needs to be stickied
KI is focusing too much on fantasy
They need to balance it out with more clothing like you mentioned

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Morgan McDonald on Apr 5, 2015 wrote:
Hi everyone, Morgan Dreamthief here. I have had a couple of ideas on how to make this summer pop on W101 and i'm sure you do too! Just post them on here and who knows? Maybe Ki will look at them!

1: bathing suits!!!!! for girls, a really cute two piece or an awesome one piece. For boys: totally rad swimming trunks or a wet suit for guys who are a little shy xD

2: a party yacht mount for up to fourth people to ride!!!!

3: a beach on Wc that everyone can enjoy!

So have fun posting and be sure to have a awesome summer!
1. :D I would absolutely LOVE THAT, my girl wizards dont have enough cute clothing sadly :( mostly armor and really terrible looking outfits (Wizard city being a huge example of fashion don'ts except the rocking outfit) and they should come in two varieties. School symbols and one color. The swim suits being of course being a robe (so maybe add flip flops and a beach hat to finish the set?)

2. Yes :D but we have enough big mounts already
3. Indeed, and it should have some fishing spots! Also I could see this being more populated then the commons