Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't I get my lvl 75 minion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2012
I can't get my lvl 75 minion and i am lvl 78 this is starting to worry me am I supposed to do a certain thing I looked at prof Balestorm many times do I have to do a certain world? or something or a certain quest? because I did all wizard city quest and i didn't get the quest still does it matter what I do did I glitch or something plz tell me whats wrong

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
You have to complete all or most of Wintertusk, Grizzleheim to unlock the level 75 minion and a few pets.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
gigi3140 on Apr 4, 2015 wrote:
I can't get my lvl 75 minion and i am lvl 78 this is starting to worry me am I supposed to do a certain thing I looked at prof Balestorm many times do I have to do a certain world? or something or a certain quest? because I did all wizard city quest and i didn't get the quest still does it matter what I do did I glitch or something plz tell me whats wrong
There are two prequests for this, as shown on the link below (all storm spells are listed). Check and make sure you have done both:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Storm_School_Spells