Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i am on a laptop i can't figure out how to discard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2011
i am on a laptop can't figure out how to discard my cards anyone know how to discard cards on a laptop without a mouse?

Explorer
May 19, 2014
tiffanydeathtammer on Apr 4, 2015 wrote:
i am on a laptop can't figure out how to discard my cards anyone know how to discard cards on a laptop without a mouse?
Hover over a card then RIGHT CLICK the mouse

Just like how you would right click to copy something if you didn't know how to CTRL yet.

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Can you right click? I if you right click on the cards that you don't want it should discard them

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
Can you clarify? What brand I mean, hp, Mac

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's right click regardless. If you're on a mac, that means ctrl+click. Most laptop touch pads have left/right click.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Well, the right click is supposed to enable you to discard cards, but you might not have the right click setting on your computer. For example, if you have a Macbook laptop you have to go to settings then trackpad then under secondary click have the option "Click at the bottom right corner" and that enables the right click for discarding. If you have another brand of computer its probably similar, and under settings somewhere. Hope this helps :)

-Rachel Silverblossom

Survivor
Jan 10, 2014
I too am on a laptop. No mouse

I have NO Mouse also,but I have a "Mouse" pad. So I can click on things. To Discard I RIGHT click a card then LEFT click on DRAW. Of course, you have to set your deck up before hand.

Does this help at all

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i play on a laptop as well; if you are using a touchpad, click the button on the right to discard.

-von

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
Every laptop should have a left and right click right next to the touch pad mouse

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
For a non Apple laptop use the right button on top of the card. For a Mac or a laptop without the buttons use two fingers and click the card with both fingers at the same time.

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
Hold Ctrl, then click!

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Right click. If you're laptop is a new model, two fingers on the touch pad.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Settings -> Control Panel -> Ease of Access Centre -> Make The Keyboard Easier To Use -> Setup Mouse Keys

There might be differences based on your computer's operating system (XP, vista, 7, 8). Just google it, I got lots of valid results

You use the numeric keypad for mouse control.
- The number 5 acts as the mouse button.
- The mouse button toggles between left-click and right click by pressing / and - on the numeric keypad.
My Laptop has no seperate Numeric Keypad, so you must toggle the keypad on/off.

I recommend you get a mouse because using the numeric keypad really sucks. And its way too easy to accidently right-click instead of left-click.

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
I am using a laptop too. What I do is I press 1 or 2 of my pointer(s) down the up left corner of the mouse part. Hope I helped!