Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello Old player seeking help.info

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
Hello i use to play this game back in 09 then quit due to world of warcraft taking over my life.me and my Girlfriend have gotten back into the game and i would like to know what is the best way to spend my Training points on my level 45 ii am currently pyro main and Full speck into myth but i hear its better to take a little out of each class so it would be grate if someone can help me pick the best route for pve

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well honestly I don't know any thing about myth cause I have every school but myth but except for my life wiz i train up until satyr and then go to death for feint and then i would save for celestia's spells and so on but for my life wiz I just went straight to death for feint

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
So you're a Fire wiz, training for PvE?

asap:
Life to Sprite
Elemental blade

Starting at level 50:
Sun damage boosts (only) to Colossal

Later:
Sharpen Blade, Potent Trap, Primordial, Furnace.

Optional (but good):
Death up to feint and elemental trap for boosting damage. Life to Satyr if you have mastery.

There are many other spells you might want depending on play style and teammates. PvP has some specific requirements as well - Reshuffle, Ice to Tower, Weakness - but if you are just questing you don't really need to train those. Buy some Reshuffle treasure cards and you're covered.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
hello, and welcome back!

as a pve player, you don't need a secondary school, except maybe death to feint or ice to tower; also train stun block, elemental tri-blades/traps, and reshuffle, if you haven't already.

(my first wizard had a secondary school and, once i realized just how useless it was, i had to spend 80 bucks to buy her training points back at level 80; don't make the same mistake i did).

if you're concerned about healing, use your pixie and maybe put some small heals in your sideboard. pve players don't need mastery amulets; they cost about 20$ in real money. but, if you do go this route, then choose wisely.

save your training points for the astral buffs, available at level 50+.you'll need those as prerequisites to train the really-good stuff (sharpened blade, etc.) in the mid-to-late 80s.

that's my 2 cents, for what it's worth.

-von

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009