Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MooShu--Tree of Life

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
The Tree of Life area in MooShu is a dungeon after one crosses the bridge. I get all the way to defeating K--- and it morphs into Oni No death and I get defeated because my health ran out. There is no red icon to allow one to return after recharging.. Even if I mark the spot it will not allow me to return saying time has run out. So one has to do the entire quest all over and not get XP for it. I usually play solo as there is no one else playing when I play so don't say team up. I will try to find a time like the weekend when more players are there. If one could return to where I got defeated then I am sure I could beat Oni No death. Thanks for listening.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Try bringing potions full potions cause i soloed that with full potions

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Thanks for answering nick the wiz and for the suggestion. I've only bought the energy potions for when I am gardening, fishing, or pet training. I never knew there were other potions til you mentioned it. I'm guessing I should buy it when he morphs so that I have health to fight him. I'll try it this weekend. Thanks again for your help.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Davidfire school on Mar 21, 2015 wrote:
Thanks for answering nick the wiz and for the suggestion. I've only bought the energy potions for when I am gardening, fishing, or pet training. I never knew there were other potions til you mentioned it. I'm guessing I should buy it when he morphs so that I have health to fight him. I'll try it this weekend. Thanks again for your help.
no he means the potions that are next to your health and mana things, the ones with purple fluid? you can refill them in the play grounds of each world

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 29

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
ooohhh Thanks. I can't figure out how to use the elixirs in the crown shop. Never knew what the purple stuff was for. Thanks for your help lifedude. I used it tonight for the first time---and won. That will come in so handy.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
no prob dude, glad to help :D

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 32