Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone have a Rain Beetle I can hatch with?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
  • Hi, I'm Logan LegendFlame level 67 , and I was wondering if anyone had a Rain Beetle I could hatch with.
  • If you can, let's meet in the Wraith Realm.
  • The day we can meet is Wednesday, February 23rd.5:00 Central U.S. Time.
  • If you can,let's meet in Nightside, .
  • I have an adult Sea Dragon, and an Adult Phoenix, I''m about to have an adult Leaf Foot.
  • It's pretty obvious, Please,everyone who has a Rain Beetle, Please take this into consideration! Thanks!

• Logan LegendFlame Level 67

Defender
    Dec 25, 2011
    BlueHybridCat on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
  • Hi, I'm Logan LegendFlame level 67 , and I was wondering if anyone had a Rain Beetle I could hatch with.
  • If you can, let's meet in the Wraith Realm.
  • The day we can meet is Wednesday, February 23rd.5:00 Central U.S. Time.
  • If you can,let's meet in Nightside, .
  • I have an adult Sea Dragon, and an Adult Phoenix, I''m about to have an adult Leaf Foot.
  • It's pretty obvious, Please,everyone who has a Rain Beetle, Please take this into consideration! Thanks!

• Logan LegendFlame Level 67
    I have a rain and storm beetle, what are talents and can it be on the weekend?

Survivor
    Apr 17, 2011
    Alexandra PearlBlo... on Feb 25, 2015 wrote:
    I have a rain and storm beetle, what are talents and can it be on the weekend?
    My Sea Dragon is now epic, a pedigree of 76 (30) I think. The talents are Sure Shot (+6% Accuracy) Pain Giver (+6% damage universal) Pierce Train (May cast "Pierce" spell) and the talent that gives +10% armor universal.

My Adult Phoenix has the talents: May cast "Fireblade" spell, and fire giver (+2% fire damage)
    a pedigree of 55 or something like that, cant remember

I thought my leaf foot was almost an adult, but i got confused between leaf foot and another pet, so leaf foot is still a baby.

And yes, a weekend is now more preferable. do you have a set time? Because it will work.

Logan LegendFlame Level 67