Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Requirements

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2015
To get to Krokotopia, or Krok as i like to call it, you need special requirments.
Here are the special requirements to get in the second world, Krokopia:
*Must be a member or have crowns because you need to go into zones, which cost crowns. (or if you're a member, the zones will act as a regular place, with no fees of paying crowns, which are also the currency in Wizard101 and its sister game, Pirate101).
*Must complete Cyclops Lane and Firecat Alley.
*Collosaus Boulveyard and Crab Alley are optional for side quests.
How you get to Krokotopia this way:
*Once finished Cyclops Lane, Nolan Storm Gate, located in Cyclops Lane will say "Go talk to Headmaster Ambrose so he can see whats up." Then you talk to him and he says, "Good Work!"
You then must fight Foulgaze with 550 health and the infamous Lord Nightshade with a massive 690 almost 700 health!Then talk to Ambrose again and last but not least, he will once again say "Good Work! You saved Wizard City!" Finally, he sends you on a journey to find the order of the fang, located in Krokotopia. The only way to get there is by getting a spiral key so Merle Ambrose gives you one. You, in conclusion, talk to Bartleby in Ravenwood because he is the only way to travel to the ever so many other worlds of the spiral. Then you on your quests in Krokotopia. But something happens to The Order of The Fang, and i'm not going to spoil it, sorry!
Sincerely, DM77

Survivor
Feb 07, 2015
DDM7777 on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
To get to Krokotopia, or Krok as i like to call it, you need special requirments.
Here are the special requirements to get in the second world, Krokopia:
*Must be a member or have crowns because you need to go into zones, which cost crowns. (or if you're a member, the zones will act as a regular place, with no fees of paying crowns, which are also the currency in Wizard101 and its sister game, Pirate101).
*Must complete Cyclops Lane and Firecat Alley.
*Collosaus Boulveyard and Crab Alley are optional for side quests.
How you get to Krokotopia this way:
*Once finished Cyclops Lane, Nolan Storm Gate, located in Cyclops Lane will say "Go talk to Headmaster Ambrose so he can see whats up." Then you talk to him and he says, "Good Work!"
You then must fight Foulgaze with 550 health and the infamous Lord Nightshade with a massive 690 almost 700 health!Then talk to Ambrose again and last but not least, he will once again say "Good Work! You saved Wizard City!" Finally, he sends you on a journey to find the order of the fang, located in Krokotopia. The only way to get there is by getting a spiral key so Merle Ambrose gives you one. You, in conclusion, talk to Bartleby in Ravenwood because he is the only way to travel to the ever so many other worlds of the spiral. Then you on your quests in Krokotopia. But something happens to The Order of The Fang, and i'm not going to spoil it, sorry!
Sincerely, DM77
Then you are on your quests to get the Krokonomicon.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
The requirements aren't special. That's how it is for every storyline world past Wizard City; do the previous world's quests and have a membership/crowns.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
(Forgot to mention this in my first post)

Colossus Boulevard isn't really optional unless you have a friend to teleport to, because there's a quest in Dragonspyre to find Obsidian Chests in all the worlds up to DS, one of which is in Colossus Boulevard..