Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

school of mirage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2011
ok balance is a school in krokotopia the desert with and egypt back ground. what if you had a astral school for mirage with an india background desert to be opposite of balance balance needs a shield and convert it is really hard to fight a balance boss as balance with out being able to use judgement there are already blades for the school in the game moon blade and solar blade also a wand in the crown shop with moon beam instead of ra you could have indra and airavata is a 3 headed elephat that could be like hydrabut ice myth and death damage mercurius could be like chimera but life fire and storm rudra instead of ra mana blesing to give 50 mana to a friend redemption a hand with an eye in it to heal protection a man with chakras to prevent pip loss from attacks for 4 rounds other spells could be like star feild and typhoon to be like sandstorm and power nova cobra hornet and cameleon to replace scorpion and scarab i think it would be a good idea for a new school it could be something everyone could enjoy

Survivor
Sep 13, 2011
we have 8 seats why not 8 schools? it wont effect your revenue in way way but positive! i know people with 3 accounts and a storm on each one.it will give everyone in the game a reason to start from scratch.every out fit in the crown shop people own this would mean more crowns purchases to get things like critical boots for the new school.i have a lot of friends that have quit from finishng the game with all their wizards this would give them reason to return.it would create a very big boom in activity on the game.i see most post are about balance prism and 7 seats and new schools. again this is just a thought. .

Defender
May 02, 2010
I had trouble reading this wall of text, but-

maybe this could be taken in consideration for the next world.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
blaze fireflame on Feb 15, 2015 wrote:
we have 8 seats why not 8 schools? it wont effect your revenue in way way but positive! i know people with 3 accounts and a storm on each one.it will give everyone in the game a reason to start from scratch.every out fit in the crown shop people own this would mean more crowns purchases to get things like critical boots for the new school.i have a lot of friends that have quit from finishng the game with all their wizards this would give them reason to return.it would create a very big boom in activity on the game.i see most post are about balance prism and 7 seats and new schools. again this is just a thought. .
There been many new school topics but let me put it this way

1 nobody would wanna restart all there classes to get this new stuff after working so hard i sue wouldn't

2 kingly will have to fine away to fit it into the storyline not the mention add it with there new its school shadow magic that sill coming out

3 we have 3 side school already and each one has it own thing and they still add stuff to it and there putting more spell with it out there just you got to use skill points

4 shadow magic already started so adding a new school would make 2 times the work i mean they have to come up with a storyline and have to fined a place for it have to make up where it came from then they have to make the spells and lets not forget they have to make new monster that use that spell so it make the next world take longer to come out and take up most of there time when they could be focusing on shadow magic sent it the newest school.

5 balance have no oopsite people have try 1000 times but kingly just not going do it

Survivor
Sep 13, 2011
sliver moon wolf on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:

1 nobody would wanna restart all there classes to get this new stuff after working so hard i sue wouldn't

2 kingly will have to fine away to fit it into the storyline not the mention add it with there new its school shadow magic that sill coming out

3 we have 3 side school already and each one has it own thing and they still add stuff to it and there putting more spell with it out there just you got to use skill points

4 shadow magic already started so adding a new school would make 2 times the work i mean they have to come up with a storyline and have to fined a place for it have to make up where it came from then they have to make the spells and lets not forget they have to make new monster that use that spell so it make the next world take longer to come out and take up most of there time when they could be focusing on shadow magic sent it the newest school.

5 balance have no oopsite people have try 1000 times but kingly just not going do it
i wouldnt say nobody would want to restart. i have friends with 4 accounts and they have 3 of every school.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
first off i like this but they will never make converts and shields for balance because itll make balance like the rest of them and balance is suppose to be different because its all the schools

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010

uh 3 side schools? I count 4
:P shadow magic is a side school you know

Survivor
Sep 13, 2011
Explorer
Nov 30, 2012

Maybe people actually would want to start over. Think about it. The game is getting a little crazy with level 100 out now. Maybe KI could take a little break, create some cool new schools, and allow people to start the game all over as something they've never seen before. If they wanted to, they could change some worlds around to make some enemies or bosses that school, or they could create new side worlds of that school type, allowing people to tool around there on their new wizards or old wizards. Wizard101 could definitely use a little break. So, create a new school or two. It's something new, people will want to try it out, and since all their wizards are level 100, it would be fun to start over at an easy pace as something no one has ever seen before.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2011
malistare uses a moon shift spell that is a black dragon as well we need moon resist! moon is the new balance!

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
I don't think I got all of it right but . . .

Will NOT get an opposite. Adding more main () schools would only give more power to Balance, because it ". . . seek equality in all things . . ." not just "good guys", and "order", but "bad guys" and "chaos" too. And IMO I think adding even a single new main school to the game, would be a LOT more work than just adding 10 more levels or a sidequest world. You have to fit this new thing into the Triangle of Magic, change already existing mobs to that school, change spells on other schools, create new gear, and so, so on.

And don't get me started on how " magic isn't in the Triangle of Magic!". Shadow Magic was banished, remember? And it does matter to mobs and other schools. Mobs have to be balanced and schools ARE affected. For example: Volcanic Shield, Glacial Shield, etc.

Also training points. It hasn't been a problem because all new schools have been on new worlds. And new worlds mean new training points right? Well what if the school is on an old world? You'd have to balance the training points, maybe add a few more quests for training points? Well no one directs how you spend training points, so maybe you decide to spend it on say, for feint? Think about the PvPers (even if I'm not one of them). Some of them maybe will whine about how you can get Tower Shield or Feint at a lower level. And mobs would have to be tougher.

Speaking about mobs, they'd need a way to counter this new school. Tower Shield is good, but can't handle EVERY school. And not EVERY mob should be able to learn Tower Shield or Weakness.

And character slots: last time I checked, you could only have like 6 schools, leaving one out (I'll admit, it wasn't a time you could call recent). If this is still like that, and not fixed, people would have to leave 2 schools out. And don't get me started on "just create a new account dude". Because where I live, it takes about 2 or 3 jobs to LIVE.

I could go on but I have only 9 characters

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Max Sterling on May 20, 2015 wrote:
I don't think I got all of it right but . . .

Will NOT get an opposite. Adding more main () schools would only give more power to Balance, because it ". . . seek equality in all things . . ." not just "good guys", and "order", but "bad guys" and "chaos" too. And IMO I think adding even a single new main school to the game, would be a LOT more work than just adding 10 more levels or a sidequest world. You have to fit this new thing into the Triangle of Magic, change already existing mobs to that school, change spells on other schools, create new gear, and so, so on.

And don't get me started on how " magic isn't in the Triangle of Magic!". Shadow Magic was banished, remember? And it does matter to mobs and other schools. Mobs have to be balanced and schools ARE affected. For example: Volcanic Shield, Glacial Shield, etc.

Also training points. It hasn't been a problem because all new schools have been on new worlds. And new worlds mean new training points right? Well what if the school is on an old world? You'd have to balance the training points, maybe add a few more quests for training points? Well no one directs how you spend training points, so maybe you decide to spend it on say, for feint? Think about the PvPers (even if I'm not one of them). Some of them maybe will whine about how you can get Tower Shield or Feint at a lower level. And mobs would have to be tougher.

Speaking about mobs, they'd need a way to counter this new school. Tower Shield is good, but can't handle EVERY school. And not EVERY mob should be able to learn Tower Shield or Weakness.

And character slots: last time I checked, you could only have like 6 schools, leaving one out (I'll admit, it wasn't a time you could call recent). If this is still like that, and not fixed, people would have to leave 2 schools out. And don't get me started on "just create a new account dude". Because where I live, it takes about 2 or 3 jobs to LIVE.

I could go on but I have only 9 characters
This guy gets it

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
blaze fireflame on Feb 9, 2015 wrote:
ok balance is a school in krokotopia the desert with and egypt back ground. what if you had a astral school for mirage with an india background desert to be opposite of balance balance needs a shield and convert it is really hard to fight a balance boss as balance with out being able to use judgement there are already blades for the school in the game moon blade and solar blade also a wand in the crown shop with moon beam instead of ra you could have indra and airavata is a 3 headed elephat that could be like hydrabut ice myth and death damage mercurius could be like chimera but life fire and storm rudra instead of ra mana blesing to give 50 mana to a friend redemption a hand with an eye in it to heal protection a man with chakras to prevent pip loss from attacks for 4 rounds other spells could be like star feild and typhoon to be like sandstorm and power nova cobra hornet and cameleon to replace scorpion and scarab i think it would be a good idea for a new school it could be something everyone could enjoy
I like this idea, but not as a main school. As stated by everyone else on this thread: has no opposite. But it does. Not Chaos, because is the 'Balance' between Order & Chaos. And in Hinduism (dominant in India and makes sense for it to be dominant in Mirage), it is essentially Vishnu between Brahma & Shiva. Meaning neither creation nor destruction could be the opposite of Balance. But while takes the direct route with what it has and solves feuds - preserving them. The school I suggest would avoid existing rows, and sneak around them while instigating more. A jester of disorder, steadily unbalancing things with a rearrangement of what it has: Entropy. Sticking with the Arab-Indian theme, I think the school of Entropy should be able to summon minor demons and eventually Devas as either attacks, protection, healing or extreme minions. The following will detail what I see it as as 1) a primary school. And 2) a secondary school.

1) Another more wizard. We currently have 6, which means we must avoid at least 1 school; annoying enough. Adding another primary school without a seat would be cruel. More problems with another school are fitting it in with the previous 15 or so worlds - which would take time - and more gear. Lots of time to reprogram it, in fact, KI might have been working on it for years and sill hasn't finished it. On other notes, entropists (or whatever better name you can think of) should have low health (they can summon gods), medium accuracy (I'm not evil), and medium-high damage (quite close to fire).

For either, Mirage could be available the same time as Wysteria (they'd need a proper teacher), and a few brief spells:

2) Antarikṣa's Blessing:

3 pips, -10% incoming damage aura to all allies.

1) Kalki's Coming:

9 pips, 1,000 damage to enemies, 750 damage to elemental enemies, 500 damage to spirit enemies and 250 damage to Entropy enemies.

And to avoid offence, the gods should be portrayed as cats (like Aquila & Nadia).

ButIhave1characterleft.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
sliver moon wolf on May 31, 2015 wrote:
This guy gets it
Lol, thank you Wolf.