Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting pet snacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Hi! I was just wondering if this was worth it. So I was watching a HeatherTheWizard video on YouTube and she said a good way to get mega snacks is to go to the pet pavilion and get the recipe to craft them. i know the most recent member benefit was double gardening rewards, but unfortunately I missed it and plus I didn't have any evil magma peas or couch potatoes because currently I am using the prickly bear cactus strategy where you have a slight chance of it dropping sun fruit or crab apples. I know the recipe to craft the mega snacks are quite simple but I was just wondering if it was worth it for someone like me to do it because I currently don't own any mega snack plants... although in the future I will be purchasing crowns to buy some.

Thanks,
Brian Dragonward level 89

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
I'd say they're worth it unless you don't like fishing.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
At your level, I'd farm the fire boars in Savarstaad Pass in GH for Couch Potato seeds. You can kill them in 1 round with Tempest. Quick battles, but tedious. I usually got 4-7 seeds a day doing it for a few hours. Once you have a seed, it always comes back at elder so they provide snacks forever.