Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loading Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2014
Hello. Recently I have encountered a major loading bug. My game will load up like normal, however once it launches, it has to reload ALL items, pets, worlds, houses, etc. all over again. I have been playing for a little under a year and have never had to reload any of this until the Darkmoor update. The bug is occurring with all of my characters. I have tried reaching Kingsisle supoort several times, with no response and no fixes. I would appreciate some help. Thank you.

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
Lord Shadow on Jan 29, 2015 wrote:
Hello. Recently I have encountered a major loading bug. My game will load up like normal, however once it launches, it has to reload ALL items, pets, worlds, houses, etc. all over again. I have been playing for a little under a year and have never had to reload any of this until the Darkmoor update. The bug is occurring with all of my characters. I have tried reaching Kingsisle supoort several times, with no response and no fixes. I would appreciate some help. Thank you.
it has always done that to me, and what's more, it always has to load every patch every single time, not just when an update has happened.

I'm pretty sure it's part of the KI security code to ensure that nothing's been hacked on the client system

Have you tried clearing your Windows cache to make sure there's nothing weird in your files? Failing that, you might need to uninstall and delete your W101 directories, then reinstall.